0.15m Mini DisplayPort (M) to SVGA (F) Cable
20% off your first order for all new customers!
Mini display port is simply a smaller version of the display port, mini display port is mainly used on MAC computers but other manufacturers may adopt this type of connector.
The mini display port to VGA adapter will allow you to connect a high definition monitor, projector or LCD TV to a MacBook, MacBook Pro or a MacBook Air with a mini display port connection.
- Mini DisplayPort 1.1a Compliant (5.4Gbps)
- Triple 10-bit, 162 Mhz video DAC for VGA signal
- Supports up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 resolution
- EDID pass-through from PC to display
- Spread spectrum for EMI reduction
- Automatic sync detection
- Low power standby mode
- Powered from DisplayPort
- 3.3v IO, 1.2v Core
- 400mW active and 15mW standby
- Colour: White
- End 1: Mini DisplayPort Plug
- End 2: HDMI Type A Plug
- Length: 0.15m
- Type: Cable
- MPN: HDMINIDP-VGA
- EAN: 5056098712801
This product is in stock