5m DisplayPort to SVGA Cable
20% off your first order for all new customers!
DisplayPort is a 20 pin connector similar to HDMI but designed to replace DVI/VGA. The standard was put forward by VESA to define a new royalty free audio/video connection.
Our DisplayPort to VGA cables are the perfect solution for adapting your DisplayPort computer or graphics card to use a VGA monitor/device.
- Display port v1.1 Compliant
- Embedded clock architecture to reduce EMI susceptibility
- Supports resolutions greater than QXGA (2048 x 1536) at 24-bit colour depths
- Supports existing VESA and CEA standards
- Supports hot plug detection as well as link status failure
- Supports a minimum of 1080P resolution at 24bpp, 50/60 Hz at 15 metres
- Supports display port signal to VGA signal
- Supports video bandwidth up to 10.8Gbps
- Connector : 20pin display port to 15pin VGA
- Colour: Black
- End 1: DisplayPort Plug
- End 2: SVGA HD15 Plug
- Length: 5m
- Type: Cable
- MPN: HDHDPORT-VGA-5M
- EAN: 5056098712566
This product is in stock